Friday, January 20, 2012

Humor Me, Please:)

We had an American dressed as a Chinese person , and a Chinese child dressed as an Indian!

We always enjoy trick-or treating with friends:)

Betsy checking out the candy! She enjoyed herself;)

Daddy with Betsy and Henry at Granny's house Thanksgiving day.

Betsy, Ellie, and Nana enjoying time together in the kitchen!

Papa, Nana, and "the gang"
Ok, yes it has been soooo long since I've posted that I don't even know if anyone is checking this anymore! Well, if you are reading this...I thank you for not giving up! I am FINALLY able to post pics:) so...since it has been a while since you have seen any new pictures I am going back to Halloween...yes that's right...Trick or Treat!! I have to post a few from October to get this blog back on track! One reason I started this blog was to be able to keep up with Betsy's first year with us(as well as allow friends and family to follow our journey to get her). Well, I am way behind on the first year stuff! When we reach the one year anniversary of bringing Betsy home I plan on having all of this put into a book. Let me just say that Betsy is doing great...learning so much each day. She is a blessing, and keeps me on my toes! I am posting pics from Halloween and Thanksgiving, and will be back soon for Christmas...promise! I will do a separate post for that. Well...that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment