Tuesday, April 10, 2012

One Year Ago...

Nana, Papa, Hugh, and Henry...waiting.
I started this post yesterday, so we "officially" came home from China one year ago April 9, 2011. It's really hard to believe! I never did a post last year about the day we came home because I wasn't taking any of the pictures, so I didn't have any on my camera! My sweet friend Jennifer;) made a disc for me with 191 pictures on it...yes you read it right!! So, this is a "brief" picture post:) There were so many good pics...thanks Jen! I have been in a very nostalgic mood for the last couple of weeks. Thinking about being in China, getting Betsy, then coming home and seeing Hugh and Henry after being away from them for so long. I just want to say to those of you who are in the "waiting phase"...please enjoy every moment of this God ordained journey. He loves you very much, and is putting together an incredible story for you, and your family! I am so thankful for God's almighty hand in our lives:) Blessings, and grace to you!!

Lucy and Jing Jing...waiting!

Meredith, Henry, Hugh, Cole, and Abbie...waiting!!

Nana and Papa...wonder what they are talking about? ("Christmas sure is going to be crazy":)

They see us coming!

FINALLY:)



Momma sure did miss her boys!!

Todd loving on Henry:)

A very warm and happy welcome home from friends, and family.

Group shot! There were more than this, but some of the daddys/husbands went to get our luggage for us...so nice!

Alice, Jennifer, me, and Betsy...thanks again for the great pics:)

So good to be back together!

1 comment: