Thursday, July 12, 2012

Picture Post:)

Ok, I said I would have a new post soon...oh well, not so soon! We are deep into the heart of summer now, and enjoying lots of swimming, popsicles, and time spent with friends and family! Here are some pictures I've been wanting to post. I have finally gotten my technical difficulties with the camera fixed:) Happy Summer!!
Easter in July??? Oh...please bear with me!

We always go to Nana & Papa's house after church on Easter...even though it's an hour away!


Betsy and Hugh

Everyone enjoys dying the eggs!

And, they're off!!

Betsy's first beach trip. We went Spring Break...the end of April.

Betsy was so excited to see the beach for the first time! It was raining when we got there, so we couldn't go out till the next day.

First day on the beach. She ran out to the sand and jumped up and down! She's so much fun:)

Betsy loved playing in the sand!

Sam and Betsy

Daddy and Momma...we love the beach:)

The gang;)

Looking for shells

Henry and Betsy...look at the beautiful water behind them! I've never seen it so pretty!!


Ellie, Sam, Henry, Hugh, and Betsy

They couldn't wait to take a silly picture:) except for Sam...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment