Monday, October 25, 2010

Here we go...ready or not!

Well, after much thought, and procrastination...I have decided to enter my first post on this blog. Let me first say, please be patient with me. I am not a "computer person"...whatever that means...ha! For those of you that know me very well you will say this is so true. Before we began this adoption process I was rarely on the computer. Friends would have to call me and tell me to check my email so I would not miss important events! Anyway...I have decided to do this to journal our adoption process and keep everyone informed when we go to China in the spring. I'm nervous about this blog thing , but wanted to go ahead and get started so maybe by the time we get to China I know what I am doing! So...here we go...ready or not!

3 comments:

  1. Well I must say I am very impressed! Way to step outside the box....embrace the computer!! I think you will enjoy this once you get the hang of blogging. But most of all thank you for giving me another niece that I can spoil like the rest of them!!
    Love your sis,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you...now that you have taken the first step, there is no telling what you will be doing on here before long!!! Next thing to work on is the timeline...lol:) I love you!!! And, I cannot wait to meet your Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogworld. You will like it.

    I linked here from Alison's blog. I follow several adoption blogs.

    My wife and I work with a church in Kansas. You can read about some of our work, and our writing about family issues, on Family Fountain, if you get a chance to visit.

    God bless your family in the adoption process.

    ReplyDelete