Monday, November 15, 2010

Betsy and the "Big Wall"

This morning I had to take our three year old Henry to the doctor for his second round of the flu vaccine. On the way home, out of no where, he asks "mommy what is that big wall where you have to go get Betsy?" I said "what are you talking about Henry?" He told me that on Friday night when he and Ellie, our ten year old daughter, were watching Mulan she told him that was where we were going to get Betsy. Of course, it all made sense right away. He then went on to ask what kind of rope we were going to use to climb over the wall...haha! He is so much fun!! Sometimes this adoption journey feels like I am climbing over The Great Wall of China! I do know that no matter how hard or frustrating it may be sometimes that God is sovereign over all things. I am so thankful for my sweet children who bring me joy in the little everyday conversations we have. Hope you are having a happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment