Tuesday, November 2, 2010

One week, one day...

Well, I have officially been in the "blogger world" for one week and one day. Thanks to all who are reading and following! Hopefully I will have some exciting news to share within the next week. We are waiting on our LID (log in date). I was really hoping to share that yesterday, but nothing yet. This is the date your dossier (13 documents submitted to the CCAA for permission to adopt from China) is officially translated and logged in at the CCAA(Chinese Center of Adoption Affairs). Ok...there's a little lesson on common terms used in China Adoption!!Haha You never know what you might get to read sometimes!

1 comment:

  1. MEIA! I am so excited you FINALLY started a blog! YAY TO YOU! Betsy is precious, and I love her name! She has the sweetest cheeks ever! I can't wait to follow your journey to bring her home! Praying for you guys...

    ReplyDelete