Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Travel Meeting

On Friday, December 10th we went to Birmingham to our travel meeting. It was so much fun meeting other families adopting from China. The international program director for our agency went over everything from what to do once you receive your LOA(letter of acceptance...what we are now waiting for) to what to do once you get home. It was exciting listening to all the details of traveling to China. Some things I already knew because I have had friends who have traveled recently, other things I heard for the first time. There were several families there, and we all went around the room introducing ourselves. We were also asked to tell where we are in the adoption process. I have to admit I was feeling a little sorry for myself when I heard from families who had began the process after us and already had their LOA. I had to remind myself that God has a plan for our family, and knows the exact date and time I will meet my little girl for the first time. He knows when we are going to receive our LOA, and every other detail of this adoption. It is so hard waiting...pray that we will have peace as we wait for Gods timing.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts and looking at your pictures. I can hear you talking and sense your sweet spirit. It won't be long...Keep believing and trusting Him as you wait.

    ReplyDelete