Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Face of a Miracle:)

This is John Edwin...Jed. Isn't he just the cutest baby? This precious child is the baby of our sweet friends Chris and Stephanie. I told their story in a previous post. They waited three years to bring home a child from Nepal. God moved some mighty BIG mountains to unite this baby with his Forever Family!! We praise you Lord for Jed and what an awesome miracle you performed to bring him home! Henry and I met Jed for the first time this past Friday. Our friends live 2 hours away. We left Friday morning and spent the day with Steph and Jed. We all went to get Emily, Jed's sister, from school then we had to get back home. We had a great day! I couldn't wait to get my hands on this baby that I had prayed soooo long for!! He finally warmed up to me about the time we needed to leave:) haha



1 comment: