Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Beds Are Here...800 On The Way!

Yesterday afternoon we received a call from our local furniture store letting us know the beds we ordered are here. We ordered twin sleigh beds for Ellie and Betsy. It made my day! Ellie was so excited when I told her. She has been sleeping on a twin mattress in her new room for a couple of week(maybe longer?). Anyway, it was a nice surprise:) We will pick them up on Friday, and Ellie can hardly wait. After dinner last night I got on the computer to check my email. There was an email from Karla, our social worker. It said 800 approval. No exclamation marks. Usually when she sends me some good news there are exclamation marks after it. I immediately thought something had to be wrong with it. I didn't even want to open it. Let me just back up and say that another family, whose paperwork went out the same day as ours, had received their approval over a week ago. I had tried calling immigration to check the status, but when I finally did get to talk to someone I found out it was still in Texas! So, back to last night...I swallowed hard and opened the email. Karla said she talked to someone at immigration yesterday and they had our approval!!!!!!!! I was relieved and so thankful:) She told me to be looking for it to come in the mail soon. Why is it after all this time I STILL have trouble trusting God to take care of every detail?! We could definately be traveling in the next six weeks. That makes my stomach do flips!!! Praise God for good news, and His mighty hand guiding us each and every step of the way! I hope you SEE him in all you experience today:)

3 comments:

  1. Meia,
    So happy to hear the good news! Ellie and I just read this. We are praying for you daily. Can't wait until you get to go and bring Betsy home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meia,
    We are also with Lifeline and received our I800 approval on the 2/11, so we are right there together! I'm hoping we will be cabled by the end of this week (2/21). I hope that you are as well! Blessings to your family!!

    ReplyDelete