Tuesday, January 4, 2011

LOA is here!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what we have been waiting and praying for:) Our Letter of Acceptance from China! The official word from China that we can adopt. I got a call this morning from Amy who works for our agency. She is such a blessing! I always enjoy seeing her name come up on my caller ID. She asked me if the words LOA meant anything...YES!!! We were praising the Lord this morning! The kids were so excited. Ellie has been very honest with God during prayer time the past couple of nights...she is precious! She just basically says God we REALLY need our LOA to come...we have been waiting SOOO LONG! This is a very big step. After talking to Amy, I talked to Karla...our social worker. She said estimated travel time is about 2 1/2 months from now! Our LOA will come tomorrow...I can't wait to see the FedEx man;) We could still get there by the end of March as long as we hit no major snags. Please pray that all will go smoothly! We have lots to do...I am getting anxious just thinking about it all!! I am so thankful for this wonderful blessing today...and for the plans He has for us:)

6 comments:

  1. Meia,
    We just walked in the door from being gone all afternoon, and I came right to check your blog because for some reason as I checked the mail, I had the feeling that you could have good news!!! We are so excited for you and will continue to pray.
    Maybe we'll get the good news we are waiting on concerning fingerprints soon, too!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! Congratulations, we will celebrate with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! I was going to text you Monday, saying I was praying that it would come soon, thinking about what you shared in SS, and then remembered I left my phone charger in TN, so my battery is dead. Matthew told me that Todd shared the good news with him. It won't be long b/c the time will fly by as you prepare everything at home. Let me know if there's anything I can to do help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! So excited for ya'll! Wonderful news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO!!! Go get that baby! Hold on Betsy your family is coming. Emily and I have praying for the past 5 days that today would be the day. We rejoice with you. Wish we could go by on our way home and bring her to y'all.

    ReplyDelete