Sunday, January 30, 2011

Exciting News!!

I am so happy to be able to tell you about an event our orphan care ministry is hosting! On Sunday, February 13 Suzanne Mayernick and Gwen Oatsvall from 147 million orphans will be coming to speak at our church!! I can't tell you how long we have been trying to work this out. I have known Suzanne for many years and am so blessed to call her and her sweet sister Dana my friends:) I went to a conference in Nashville in September and was able to visit Suzanne and her family while I was there. I couldn't wait to get my hands on that sweet Josie Love! She is precious...an absolute miracle! I am so thankful we were able to get them to come speak. I know it will be an awesome event!! Please check out their website. You can click on the button at the right side of my blog for more info. When you get to their site click on events. We would love to see you there! If you are planning on attending please leave a comment. This will help us with our planning:) Thanks, and have a blessed day!


1 comment:

  1. Meia,
    We are looking forward to next Sunday. So thankful for the opportunity.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete