Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Betsy at Bedtime!

 When we went shopping Monday on Shamian Island I bought Betsy a pair of PJ's. She loves them!! I had to do a post with her in her new pajama's. She has them on right now...at 1:20 in the afternoon! As soon as we got in today she put them on. They are so soft, and of course I think she looks precious in them:) I took the pictures last night. She loves to get on a stool we have in the room and play in the bathroom with my makeup. She is so girly and sassy!!






2 comments:

  1. Could she get any cuter?? Precious! Happy Birthday, Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell Sam Happy Birthday from the Moore's! Hard to believe he's 12 already. It seems just like yesterday he was in mine and Darla's class @ Mother's Day Out. We're loving the pictures and post each day. Miss Betsy looks like she's right at home with you all. So thankful for that. Praying for a safe trip home. We're ready to see you all.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete