Monday, April 4, 2011

Ten Ways to Describe Our Sweet Girl:)

I said in the post before this one that I didn't sleep well last night due to a cappucino. Well, after much tossing and turning this is what I began to think about...Betsy! This precious child is a pure delight. Now this doesn't mean she's perfect and there are no issues, but she is a unique little girl. She is truly a gift from God! This is what I came up with to let you know more about her.
 
Brave
Extrovert
Tickleish
Sassy
Yogurt Lover
 
Extremely Girly
Very Smart
Awesome at Coloring
Never Gives Up
Special






4 comments:

  1. So sweet. I just love the last one of Todd holding her! Thanks for sharing your journey and your family with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the last picture. To see her cradled in her Daddy's arms. She's all safe and sound and looks so peaceful. He looks like he's pretty smitten too. Praying for your trip home We can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying following your trip so much! We leave on Friday, and we are very excited to follow in your footsteps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of Todd with Betsy. Looks like love to me.

    ReplyDelete