Saturday, March 12, 2011

Betsy's "Kid" Shower:)

Thursday night some of my sweet friends from our church gave me a shower for Betsy. It was so much fun! Before I left for the party that night my children were talking about it and decided that since Betsy was not a baby the party should be called a "kid" shower (haha:). They are so funny! I got some great gifts, and really enjoyed every minute of it! Ellie and my mother were also at the shower. Ellie had the time of her life!! She said it was like having a birthday party for Betsy. The cake was decorated with a picture of China (in case you looked at the picture and couldn't figure it out;) and the pink heart is where Betsy is right now. Thanks to Laurie who hosted the "kid" shower, and to all who brought food and gifts! I am even more excited now to bring Betsy home:) What a blessing to have such caring, thoughtful friends!
                                     

1 comment:

  1. So sweet!!! It looks like it was a great shower!!! So excited for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete