Monday, March 14, 2011

Waiting on TA!!!! Plus...Betsy Update!!

I found out today that our Article 5 was picked up last Thursday, March 10! I knew it had been two weeks on Thursday since our Article 5 had been dropped off, but never heard anything. I called our agency to see if by some chance they might have heard something over the weekend , and to my surprise I found out I was already into my wait for my TA without realizing it(haha)! Praising God for this wonderful news:) Our social worker told me we have about a 2-3 week wait now for TA. We are finally down to our last wait. I can't believe it! Last Friday I got updated measurements for Betsy. There really is a little person under that BIG coat;) She is about the size of my 31/2 year old. Those cheeks must weigh about two pounds each! I love her sweet smile...can't wait to see it in person:)

No comments:

Post a Comment