Thursday, March 17, 2011

Got TA...Going to Get Our Girl!!!

Can you believe it? Last night when I got home from church I had a message on my answering machine from our social worker Karla. She asked me to call her as soon as possible. I thought...she can't be about to tell me we have our TA...it's too soon. I called and that's exactly what she said!!! She also told me that they were trying to get our CA(consulate appointment) for April 6th(which happens to be Sam's, my oldest, 12th B'day!) She said if that didn't work out it would be the first of May before we could travel because of the trade fair that will be in Guangzhou. We prayed last night that all would work out according to God's plan. This morning around 10:00a.m. we got a call saying we had our CA for April 6th!!!! We are so excited...can't wait to go! Please pray for us as we have LOTS to do before we leave. Todd is working on travel...probably leaving this coming Tues. or Wed. We have to be in China March 27th. Gothcha Day is looking like March28th!!! That's all for now! Will post again when we know more:)

5 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooo excited for you, Meia!!! Can't wait to read all about your journey!!!!! I'll be praying!!

    Katie B

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! Congratulations! Although I have to admit that I would love to have our TA too! It would be great to be able to join you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be at the Garden the same week as you! Guess I will see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be at the Garden that week too! I'll have our 9 year-old and 14 year-old daughters with us, along with our new son who will be 4 in July. Our 16 year-old and 5 year-old are only staying for the first week in Kunming.

    See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, are you with LIfeline? I just noticed that on your timeline. OUr agency partners with Lifeline, so we'll probably be in the same group! E-mail me at beckbunch@embarqmail.com

    How fun!

    ReplyDelete