Sunday, March 27, 2011

Brrrr....

It's so cold!! I know it sounded like I would not post again until tomorrow, but I had to do this really quick one. We went out to"explore" our new surroundings, and it IS unbearably cold!! Sam and Ellie wanted to walk out on the frozen river where everyone was flying kites. It was incredible! This is a huge river and it is frozen solid! There were lots of people out flying kites, and playing with their children. There were lots of vendors selling everything from cotton candy to bubbles! It was fun...just thought I would share it with you! That's really all now:)


4 comments:

  1. We are at church this morning. Our Internet at home is NOT working and I am sooo upset! We'll be praying that you sleep well. I plan to stay up tonight and pray until I think you have her..I guess it may be late here. Can't wait to hear how everything goes. The Lord is good and His love endures forever..He is a shield and strong tower to all who trust in Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO GLAD YOUR TRIP IS GOING WELL. IT'S IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT THERE AND I HOPE YOU'RE ABLE TO SLEEP! BEST WISHES FOR TOMORROW!
    KAREN HASKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading about your trip. So glad you made it safely and are having a blast. Praying for you now- It's 9:30pm here, so you should be meeting Betsy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your precious family as we wait for news that you are all together!!!! I enjoyed seeing Hugh and Henry today! Henry was really enjoying his popsicle - after his lunch of course! Nana and Papa had everything under control. Hugh was very proud to show me where his daddy broke the lamp! HA! Love you much, Lea and family

    ReplyDelete