Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Need To Be Sleeping, But...

I can't!! I had to post one more time from home before we leave:) All the bags are packed and ready to go! We are so excited:) We are leaving our house at 5:45a.m. I don't know how much I'll sleep though. In less than one week we will have our daughter! We will meet her for the first time. I pray she has peace , and is accepting of us as her family. We feel so honored that God has chosen us as her forever family. Betsy turned five on Saturday. She will never have another birthday without a family. We celebrated with a cake and can't wait to celebrate many more with her!! Thank you all for your words of encouragement, calls, food, and travel goodies! Most of all we thank you for loving, suppoting , and praying for us throughout this journey. We are so blessed!!

6 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! I sure wish I could have been there at the same time, but I am definitely excited for you. Safe travels and many blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad I didn't get to talk to you today! Know that I am praying for y'all and can't wait for updates. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying, praying, praying! We are sooo excited for all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping you in our prayers! Please post often. Can't wait to see Betsy in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you friend....wish I was in your suitcase;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you all and can't wait to meet Betsy!!! Tell Sam he is going to have to teach her to fish in our pond and Ellie, well, she will just teach her everything!!!! I am so happy for all of you!!! What a Blessing!

    ReplyDelete